North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii
#NorthShore #Oahu #Hawaii #BanzaiPipeline
- 20 lesser known places to visit in Europe that won’t be flooded with tourist.
- Have you tried any of these free travel apps? What did you think?
- Here’s the real reason the flight attendant wants you to put your phone away!
- In case you didn’t already know… wild animals can be dangerous. Stay back!
- The opioid epidemic has now hit the skies.
Happy 2019 friends! I may be a month late on the well wishes, but I hope your year is off to a great start. It’s been a minute since I checked in. Full time job, MBA school, and trying to be a real human (you know the ones with friends and a family and a social life) gets hard sometimes. I started this blog for fun to keep track of all my travels. So with all the other stresses of life it’s nice to have a creative outlet I enjoy, but not pressure myself for it to be anymore than just that!
We kicked off 2019 in Hawaii, and it was a wonderful weak full of sunshine, palm trees, umbrella drinks, and sunsets. I truly cannot think of a better way to start the year. We arrived home to full blown winter, and are now just over here counting down the days until summer. 2019 is shaping up to be full of lots of adventures, so stay tuned!
2018 was a good year. We got engaged, and bought a house which we moved into. I survived what was possibly the worst semester of torture in MBA school. We had the opportunity to visit several places for the first time and to spend plenty of time in some of our favorite places.
We are now fully in the thick of wedding planning which I can’t wait to share more about. Hint it’s in a really fun place. I’m in my last semester of MBA school and it’s starting to feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I’m heading to Prague in a few weeks, which really snuck up on me but I could not be more excited about. So bring it on 2019 we’re ready for ya!
Stay tuned for more on the engagement, the trip to Hawaii, and all the fun 2019 has in store!
#hanapepebay #seaglass #hawaii
- Happy National Carousel Day! Here are the 6 best places to celebrate! Because we need another fake made up holiday to celebrate….
- The best tips for solo female travel. Where would you like to go on a solo vacay?
- So just what is jet lag and what can you do about it?
- Apparently “nacation’s” are trending. I don’t think I’m ready to jump on board with this trend.
- Singapore Airlines is set to launch the world’s longest commercial airline flight in October. New York to Singapore – 19 hours!! Luckily the seats looks much better than the average commercial flight.
- Who doesn’t love a good festival. Here are 10 small town festivals that are worth traveling for.
Hawaiian sunsets… is there anything better?
#hawaii #sunsets #daydreams