#sacrecouer #montmarte #sunsetviews
- Want to work for the royals and get paid to travel? The Queen is hiring a Director of Royal Travel.
- Did you make it to any of the top 20 most visited cities in 2019?
- A recent flight spent 11 hours in the air, with the passengers ultimately going nowhere due to a volcano and horses.
- It’s not too late to take advantage of Southwest’s Cyber Monday deals!
- The effect social media is having on travel. People are only visiting “gram-worthy” spots.
#CaliforniaDreamin #WineCountry #NapaValley
- NASA is wishing everyone a very Happy Halloween with their latest image of the sun!
- A few tips from the New York Times on what to pack to make your travel photos standout on Instagram. (also making it clear that Instagram has taken over the world, since this is now newsworthy)
- Do you use a travel agent to book your travel? Having just used one for the first time I would agree with the pros and cons in this article.
- Discount travel sites often use the “only one room left” tactic, but is it true?
- Vacasa becomes the newest travel site to enter the home rental market, attempting to set itself apart from other options as a full service management company.
Siesta Key, Florida
#VisitFL #Sunsettin #GulfOfMexico
- Lonely Planet released their best of 2020 travel this week. It’s a lot to take in but so many good travel ideas.
- A JetBlue employee is facing 20 years in prison for scamming the company out of nearly $800,000.
- A Japanese airline is developing robots that could soon be doing your travel for you.
- #Fauxliage season is in full swing. Here are some of the best pumpkin patches around the world to capture Gram-worthy photos.
- Delta is now offering Sky Miles Select for $59 per year. Is it worth it?
Pacific Coast Highway
#Route1 #Sonoma #California
- Hopefully you don’t have any travel plans with British Airways this week.
- Are Instagram Influencers actually ruining the travel experience for others?
- Much of the Bahamas was ravaged by hurricane Dorian, here’s the parts of the island nation that are open for business and could use your tourist dollars.
- Here’s where everyone is traveling to from the US by state.
- The World Economic Forum just named the world’s best country for travel. Hint – The country won the award for the third year running.
#Venice #BoatCruise #ItalyDreaming
- This week two South American countries have issued travel warnings against the US in the wake of the multiple mass shootings.
- To check or carry-on that is the question? I personally don’t mind checking my bag.
- U.S. News released their annual report of the best travel rewards programs.
- Here are nine cities where you can take in the views from public transit. Hint – Venice makes the list.
- There is a down side to the travel industry – the effect on the environment. Here are 50 travel companies that are doing their part to reduce their carbon footprint.
North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii
#NorthShore #Oahu #Hawaii #BanzaiPipeline
- 20 lesser known places to visit in Europe that won’t be flooded with tourist.
- Have you tried any of these free travel apps? What did you think?
- Here’s the real reason the flight attendant wants you to put your phone away!
- In case you didn’t already know… wild animals can be dangerous. Stay back!
- The opioid epidemic has now hit the skies.
#wanderlustwednesday #lakesideviews #swissitalian
- Have you been to any of these perfect European lakeside getaways?
- Ever tried this travel hack that airlines hate? I have but maybe wouldn’t recommend it after the impending Lufthansa lawsuit.
- Spring break is here. Did you see that the Department of State issued this travel advisory for the Bahamas?
- Anyone ready for a warm weather vacation? Check out the best beaches of 2019 #byewinter
#theduomo #cathedralatsunset #chasingsunsets
- You should travel. Travel is important. Here’s why.
- Insider advice from a 24 year old who won the Best Job in the World Campaign and spent 3 months travelling Europe.
- Travara – the worlds first purpose-driven travel and lifestyle media platform to align with Sustainable Development Goals launched today. Check them out.
- Did you hear that several major airlines are raising their checked baggage fees? Again?!