shoes / white top / black t-shirt dress / wallet / earrings / cross body bag
These are just a few staples that I pretty much always include for a girls weekend away, or any weekend away really. What are your go to items when packing?
- I walked all over NYC in these rose gold sneakers recently. Bonus for not looking like a total tourist in mom shoes.
- I can’t get enough white shirts. I love a plain white tee, or a nicer lace look. I have a closet full of white tops. #confessions I love to pack them because they go with every thing in your suitcase.
- This dress has been my favorite purchase of the summer. I have worn it with the rose gold sneakers and with heels. Add a little jewelry and it’s a whole new look. Plus it is SOOOO comfy. Versatile looks like this really help keep you from over packing.
- This small wallet fits perfectly in a cross body bag and holds all you need for a day out sightseeing. I.D., credit card, and a little cash. I bought this just for travel and to use in cross body bags but I have used it so much more! It’s so nice not to be carrying around a huge wallet full of stuff you don’t need.
- Take your look from day to night with a fancy pair of statement earrings. Change the flats to heels and add these to the black dress and your ready for a night on the town.
- This is my absolute favorite cross body bag. It holds much more than most, while still being a small convenient size. It also has a few zipper pouches that help keep your things secure when you’re in a crowd.
P.S. Did you see my post about a girls weekend in Nashville? Check it out here.
- This is the best lip balm of all times. It’s great for on the plane to keep your lips from drying out, but also for everyday.
- I always pack wipes to wash my face in a hurry on trips. These are my favorite ones.
- I have super curly hair and this is probably my favorite new purchase. I have to dry my hair with a diffuser and this one fits ALL hotel hairdryers so I don’t have to pack both anymore.
- This is the best for refreshing your SPF on the go! It has a cooling sensation when you spray it too, which is great for hot days walking around new cities.
- So I saw one of my favorite artist who travels a lot cleaning her airplane seat with these on Insta Stories, and I was all that is so brilliant because….gross. And now I always have them in my bag on trips.
- I love to use trips as a time to try out new cleansers and moisturizers. I buy the smaller sizes because they are easier to pack, and I can always go back for the larger one if I really like it. I think Ulta has the best selection of small travel size products to choose from.
- I pack everything in this bag which is nothing fancy to look at, but it holds SO much stuff, and the detachable pockets come in handy to use for other things also.
I’m heading to the beach this weekend! I am so excited that warm weather is finally here. Hope you have a great weekend!
- This is the best sunscreen ever because it stays on even in the water, it isn’t super greasy, and it smells amazing (does not make you smell like you are covered in sunscreen).
- I loved having my big floppy hat with me to wear on the beach and by the pool. Packing hack – fill it with swimsuits, socks, and underwear and put it on the bottom of the suitcase, and pack things tightly around it to keep it from getting crushed.
- These are my favorite beach flip flops. I have multiple pairs.
- I searched everywhere for the perfect cutoff shorts. These are them. Costa Rica was very casual so these were perfect for almost everywhere we went.
- I packed this backpack because it zips into a small pouch (takes up no room in your suitcase), and then you have an extra bag for adventures that require multiple changes of clothes (like our Buena Vista tour).
- These may always be my favorite pair of sunglasses.
- I packed an extra bag to have by the pool. It came in handy to carry stuff out to the beach, or back and forth from our room.
- Again with the sunscreen. EVERY. SINGLE. SUNSCREEN. breaks my face out, except this. Trust me, I’ve tried a lot of them.
To see more about our trip to Costa Rica click here or here.