These are just a few staples that I pretty much always include for a girls weekend away, or any weekend away really. What are your go to items when packing?
- I walked all over NYC in these rose gold sneakers recently. Bonus for not looking like a total tourist in mom shoes.
- I can’t get enough white shirts. I love a plain white tee, or a nicer lace look. I have a closet full of white tops. #confessions I love to pack them because they go with every thing in your suitcase.
- This dress has been my favorite purchase of the summer. I have worn it with the rose gold sneakers and with heels. Add a little jewelry and it’s a whole new look. Plus it is SOOOO comfy. Versatile looks like this really help keep you from over packing.
- This small wallet fits perfectly in a cross body bag and holds all you need for a day out sightseeing. I.D., credit card, and a little cash. I bought this just for travel and to use in cross body bags but I have used it so much more! It’s so nice not to be carrying around a huge wallet full of stuff you don’t need.
- Take your look from day to night with a fancy pair of statement earrings. Change the flats to heels and add these to the black dress and your ready for a night on the town.
- This is my absolute favorite cross body bag. It holds much more than most, while still being a small convenient size. It also has a few zipper pouches that help keep your things secure when you’re in a crowd.
P.S. Did you see my post about a girls weekend in Nashville? Check it out here.