- This is the best sunscreen ever because it stays on even in the water, it isn’t super greasy, and it smells amazing (does not make you smell like you are covered in sunscreen).
- I loved having my big floppy hat with me to wear on the beach and by the pool. Packing hack – fill it with swimsuits, socks, and underwear and put it on the bottom of the suitcase, and pack things tightly around it to keep it from getting crushed.
- These are my favorite beach flip flops. I have multiple pairs.
- I searched everywhere for the perfect cutoff shorts. These are them. Costa Rica was very casual so these were perfect for almost everywhere we went.
- I packed this backpack because it zips into a small pouch (takes up no room in your suitcase), and then you have an extra bag for adventures that require multiple changes of clothes (like our Buena Vista tour).
- These may always be my favorite pair of sunglasses.
- I packed an extra bag to have by the pool. It came in handy to carry stuff out to the beach, or back and forth from our room.
- Again with the sunscreen. EVERY. SINGLE. SUNSCREEN. breaks my face out, except this. Trust me, I’ve tried a lot of them.
To see more about our trip to Costa Rica click here or here.