#Venice #BoatCruise #ItalyDreaming
- This week two South American countries have issued travel warnings against the US in the wake of the multiple mass shootings.
- To check or carry-on that is the question? I personally don’t mind checking my bag.
- U.S. News released their annual report of the best travel rewards programs.
- Here are nine cities where you can take in the views from public transit. Hint – Venice makes the list.
- There is a down side to the travel industry – the effect on the environment. Here are 50 travel companies that are doing their part to reduce their carbon footprint.
Switzerland why are you always so dreamy?
#Swiss #CH #RhineRiver
North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii
#NorthShore #Oahu #Hawaii #BanzaiPipeline
- 20 lesser known places to visit in Europe that won’t be flooded with tourist.
- Have you tried any of these free travel apps? What did you think?
- Here’s the real reason the flight attendant wants you to put your phone away!
- In case you didn’t already know… wild animals can be dangerous. Stay back!
- The opioid epidemic has now hit the skies.
#GreekIslands #Hydra #DonkeyRide
- Did you know that Four Seasons Resorts offers private jet service?
- Six summer vacation mistakes to avoid.
- These cities top the list of flight attendants favorite places to travel.
- Do you usually buy travel insurance? Here’s some reasons that you should.
- Travel makes you smarter, here’s how to capitalize on the brain building benefits.
- UNESCO has added 29 sites to the World Heritage List for 2019.
#wanderlustwednesday #lakesideviews #swissitalian
- Have you been to any of these perfect European lakeside getaways?
- Ever tried this travel hack that airlines hate? I have but maybe wouldn’t recommend it after the impending Lufthansa lawsuit.
- Spring break is here. Did you see that the Department of State issued this travel advisory for the Bahamas?
- Anyone ready for a warm weather vacation? Check out the best beaches of 2019 #byewinter
#theduomo #cathedralatsunset #chasingsunsets
- You should travel. Travel is important. Here’s why.
- Insider advice from a 24 year old who won the Best Job in the World Campaign and spent 3 months travelling Europe.
- Travara – the worlds first purpose-driven travel and lifestyle media platform to align with Sustainable Development Goals launched today. Check them out.
- Did you hear that several major airlines are raising their checked baggage fees? Again?!
Southport, North Carolina
#happyplacebythesea #intracoastalwaterway #hurricaneflorence
Hurricane Florence has devastated the entire eastern part of North Carolina. While there is significant damage to the area, we think our beloved happy place has been mostly spared. Bridges and roads in to town are flooded out, so we won’t know for sure until we are able to visit. In the wake of Hurricane Florence here’s what you can do to help:
- The Carolina Panthers have teamed up with Visit North Carolina and Discover South Carolina to show their support with these #Careolinas shirts with all proceeds benefiting relief efforts
- The Shop Forward released Carolina Strong shirts with all proceeds benefiting relief efforts
- Help The Red Cross. Find a blood drive near you here. Make a donation to the Red Cross recovery efforts here. Sign up to be a Red Cross volunteer in NC or SC here.
- Support the Salvation Army’s Hurricane Florence relief efforts
- Donate to the North Carolina Disaster Relief Fund here or by texting FLORENCE to 20222.
- Register with the state of North Carolina to be a volunteer. They are urging people not to self deploy to the area, instead register and let them know how you can help so your skills can be best used. Check here for other volunteer opportunities in North Carolina.
- The Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina supports some of the hardest hit areas. Give to their efforts here.
- The Diaper Bank of North Carolina is in need of supplies. You can donate to them here or purchase items from their Amazon wish list.
- Check this article for a few other organizations you may consider helping, and some important reminders to think about before you donate to any unfamiliar groups.
- Remember while many people are in need of material items, water, medicine, and non perishable food, cash donations can help ensure that organizations are able to purchase those items which are in the highest demand. They can also be purchased locally which can help to stimulate the local economy. Only donate material items to those organizations which are specifically requesting you do so.
- To find the latest on power outages, road conditions, and storm cleanup in North Carolina.
- So many amazing travel gigs in the news. This week it is a dream job with a nice pay check travelling to Mexico’s most popular beach destinations.
- Talk about a travel disaster. Here’s what to do if you lose your phone on vacation.
- The arrival of the Pumpkin Spice Latte should signal fall is on the way (even if it is still 100 degrees), here are nine gorgeous fall getaways to consider.
- The first of its kind “Beer Hotel” that opened this week, takes the shower beer to the next level.